U.S. Pony Club
May 10 (Friday) at 7:00PM - Unmounted
May 14 (Tuesday) at 6:30PM and 7:30PM dependant on ride group - Mounted
May 17 (Friday) at 7:00PM - Unmounted
PLEASE purchase the new edition of the USPC D Level Book and bring it with you to the meetings.
We will be using this from now on. If you need to share for a while, just make sure the person you share with knows you are...
3/23/2013 Quiz Rally News : Wow! What a wonderful Saturday! Full Moon Farm’s First ever Quiz Rally! What a great group of kids who handled themselves with class and pride. J Over 200 horse crazy kids converged in Ellicott City to show their team pride and horse knowledge. Full Moon Farm’s Senior D’s came in Second and Junior D’s came in 5th! Both out of 11 veteran competing teams! Time to start thinking about Nationals!
Ms. Kira and our Pony Club at their first quiz rally!
Mika, Katie, Lockslea, Nikole, Jacob, Peyton and
TO FULL MOON FARM’S RIDING STUDENTS
I ride at Full Moon Farm once a week, can I join PONY CLUB ?
What else can I do with horses besides ride?
RIDING A HORSE IS ONLY 10% OF THE STUFF YOU CAN KNOW ABOUT HORSES SO, what are some things I get if I join?
- Answers to your many questions about horses.
- Field trips to places such as an “A” rated show , a recognized horse trial and maybe even hill-topping
- The skills and knowledge to have not only own a horse, but to own a barn!
- A say in what you and the club do for activities and rallies
- FUN-if it isn’t fun, then you can to find a way to make it so
- A REALLY, REALLY good chance for a scholarship for college which saves your parents’ money. This makes them very HAPPY and PROUD!
- To know more about horses than your friends who are not in pony club
- More time with horses and people who love them as much as you do
- To be part of a national organization whose members range from beginners to national competitors and even Olympians!
- A life time of memories
For more information about Full Moon Farm Pony club you can:
1. Contact Ms Karen in person , or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. See the pony club board in the main barn
3. Visit the fmf pony club site on the Full Moon Farm web site
4. Contact Ms Kate in person, or by e-mail (email@example.com)
5. Ask MS Kate or MS Karen to see the Pony Club information in the office
FOR EVEN MORE INFORMATION SEE THE NATIONAL PONY CLUB WEB SITE: HTTP://WWW.PONYCLUB.ORG/